* Just upload a photo showing you, or your family and friends, enjoying an Ambrosia Apple! OR… How about them apples? A picture of a gorgeous recipe you created in your #AmbrosiaKitchen.
* Be Creative … Be Quirky! … Be Dramatic! … Be Funny! … Make it a simple photo, or an elaborate one! Have our judges say “Hmmmm?” … or “Hahaha!” … or maybe “Yummmm!”
* Photos must be in .jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .gif and may not exceed 1 MB in size.
* The winner will be determined by judges (see judges’ page for details) choice. Although there are no prizes for getting your friends to vote for your entry, it might just get the attention of the judges!
* Contest starts January 8 and ends March 25, 2020 and is open to all residents of Canada aged 18 years and over, except for residents of Quebec.
* Prize must be used by May 31, 2020.
* You can enter as many times as you like, but only once per photo! (Complete rules and regulations here.)
For the Cake
3 large apples, skin one
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup butter at room temperature
1 package cream cheese at room temperature (8 oz.)
2 large eggs at room temperature
My son and I loves Apples.
That’s one food that I don’t need to push for him to eat.
Crisp and juicy with a sweet honeyed flavour … Ambrosia Apples are my Favourite.
We even make Spiced Ambrosia Apple Butter